The Master Leasing Program shall also be known as long-term permanent supportive housing. The goal of the program is to help hard to place persons gain housing stability, such as those re-entering society from prisons and other institutions, persons with serious mental illness, and at risk homeless individuals and families. The program is administered by the designated Lead Agency: Transitional Living Centers, Inc. Program oversight is provided by Lycoming County’s Planning & Community Development Department and Fiscal Services Department.
1. Must be a resident of Lycoming County for a minimum of at least one year (12 months).
2. Lack suitable housing.
3. Have minimal financial resources to obtain or maintain housing.
4. Have a household income of 50% or less of the area median income ($31,350).
5. Must be referred by a community agency, that provides case management services.
6. Participate and comply with all program requirements and rules, including participating fully in their treatment program/goals.
Referring clients will be interviewed by a panel of non- profit agencies and clients are chosen based on priority as well as the demonstration of being ready to take the "next step" towards self-sufficiency.
Monetary assistance will be time limited for rental assistance , security deposit, and utilities based on clients progress.
One of our Master Leasing Apartments located on West Fourth St. provided to us by ECM Realty.
Copyright © 2023 Transitional Living Centers, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder